What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The natural solution to lowering your high blood pressure
- Get access to an extensive info on what causes high blood pressure and it’s consequences
- Get access to a step by step instructions on how to lower your blood pressure
- Learn 30 easy methods and remedies that will lower your blood pressure
- Get access to a special chapters on high blood pressure and women
- No transport, no printing and no trees were cut down for our book
- Learn how to avoid high blood pressure in the future
- Start solving your problems in minutes
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. High Blood Pressure scores 71.69/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.highbp.org/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: highbp.org you’ll also be taken through to highbp.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)